M.O.S.T. The Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.O.S.T. The Manga Club

A forum for members of Northampton High School's manga club MOST to gather and discuss...anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artists Alley/Dealers room

Go down 
+3
Secretary_Mel
AD_William
Julia-"Juju"
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia-"Juju"

Artists Alley/Dealers room Empty
PostSubject: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:52 pm

I think one of the more obvous things we'll be doing at cons is the artists alley!
I know some members make bags and such out of ducktape, several people make hats, there's always awesome drawings to be done..
ideas? Very Happy
I know I can make cat-eared hats and maybe some knit hats and MAYBE some Harry Potter scarves if we think they'll sell for how much they're worth!
Back to top Go down
http://northamptonscificlub.yolasite.com
AD_William

AD_William

PostSubject: Well...   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 pm

I'm old enough, so I was going to make a yaoi doujinshi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.appendagechild.deviantart.com
Secretary_Mel

Secretary_Mel

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 pm

I can sew up some sock plushies depending if I find any partnerless ones and enough cotton. We should set up a rotation system too, so everyone gets a chance to enjoy the con.
Back to top Go down
Julia-"Juju"

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Hey Mel I know some place where you should be able to get some really good and cheap cotton!
And Yaoi doujins would be awesome XD
And yeah definetly, we should definetly have a rotation system so people can go to the panels they want to go to, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://northamptonscificlub.yolasite.com
President_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 pm

As we get closer to the con I will definitely set up a rotation system, guided by what panels people want to go to. Last year we didn't have this and it ended up being a little troublesome. Mostly I think this was due to me and Oriana not knowing who was going. Also not to many people went. Hopefully it won't be so close to Anime Boston this year and we can have more people coming and working the table. And I will be sure to get the paperwork in early so that we can have a table in the main room.
Back to top Go down
Pen

Pen

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 am

Ya none of this Conbust-Anime Boston Shenan1gans
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Bethany

Secretary_Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:46 pm

(I realize I should have responded to this AGES ago xD)

With enough notice I could probably throw together some earrings or charm bracelets P: Other than that I can't make anything :'D
Back to top Go down
http://www.beezy63.deviantart.com
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 am

When is conbust?
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Bethany

Secretary_Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:52 am

I believe right now it's planned for March 25-27
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 pm

YES! thats plenty of time to get better at drawing (because right now if there were rankings i would be at or near the bottom as far as drawing anime is concerned)
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Mel

Secretary_Mel

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Hey! Josh, you're breaking one of our core rules! No belittling yourself, silly. You have just as much ability as any one else here. Some are just farther up the Art Ladder or whatever metaphor you wanna use.
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:55 pm

IM NOT BELITTLING MYSELF!! (im just placing myself into a very low rank ^_^ thats my art ladder)
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Bethany

Secretary_Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:13 pm

HEY, PEOPLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LATTER ARE NEEDED TOO.

I MEAN, WITH SO MANY PEOPLE PILING ONTO THE ART LATTER IT'S BOUND TO GET A LITTLE WOBBLY, WE NEED PEOPLE WITH THEIR FEET PLANTED FIRMLY ON THE GROUND TO STOP IT FROM FALLING OVER--

Naw but seriously, SELF CONFIDENCE, it's very useful P:
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 am

HAHA k fine
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:45 am

I vote we do a MOST flash mob at conbust and I think that dance should be the toroden dance =3 We must learn it and own it, then at some point during conbust we dance it in front of our table to gain some attention!! If it is agreed, I will do everything I can to learn and teach it to all the MOST members =3
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 am

I just remembered not everyone will know the Toroden dance so here it is :3

Back to top Go down
Secretary_Mel

Secretary_Mel

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Gonna have to debunk your idea there. The Artist Alley/Dealer's Room at ConBust is HELLA TINY. There is no way a group of people could dance there without knocking something over. Plus, it would be a little rude to the other people trying to sell things there. Not to mention some of the things sold are SHARP POINTY AND BREAKABLE. If you still want to do, you'll have to take it outside.
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:09 pm

fine but when we do it outside it would be cool if we were all wwearing some kinda most thing, either something as small Most earings or a sweatshirt or something small representing us. I mean I don't think it's going to be rude that we advertise ourselves in a small way
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Mel

Secretary_Mel

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 pm

No, it's a good idea and all. I was just saying it would be rude if it were in the same room. A lot of people there are older than we are and don't really appreciate that sort of thing when it comes to business.
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:05 am

GREAT!! Because I would have no problems learning it and doing it at conbust plus doing at least 1 flash mob this year is a must for me 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artists Alley/Dealers room   Artists Alley/Dealers room Empty

Back to top Go down

Artists Alley/Dealers room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.O.S.T. The Manga Club :: Club discussions :: Cons-
Jump to: