M.O.S.T. The Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.O.S.T. The Manga Club

A forum for members of Northampton High School's manga club MOST to gather and discuss...anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requiem For The Phantom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

Requiem For The Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Requiem For The Phantom   Requiem For The Phantom EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:44 am

I just started watching this show like literally 138 minutes ago (just finished 6th episode) It is so amazing! It is filled with everything that makes an anime good! It has deception lies, fights, guns, love, romance hidden, unknown abilities, creepy scientists, etc! anything you could want is in this anime! You at least must watch the first four episodes because after watching the first three you are going to love the beginning 10 minutes of episode four! (also for anyone who loved darker than black it has some similar characters so you might want to jump on this one too) Alright I'm going to stop now before I tell you every detail up to episode 6 Smile

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

Requiem For The Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requiem For The Phantom   Requiem For The Phantom EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:44 am

WAHH!! I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS AND IT'S TOO SAD!! I LOVEZ IT BUT IT'S SAD!!
Back to top Go down

Requiem For The Phantom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.O.S.T. The Manga Club :: Discussion Center :: Favorite Animes-
Jump to: