M.O.S.T. The Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.O.S.T. The Manga Club

A forum for members of Northampton High School's manga club MOST to gather and discuss...anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!    GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:37 am

DO YOU WANT TO SEE OVER PROFITED ORGANIZATIONS TAKE 11 YEAR GIRLS NEAR DEATH HEAL THEM THEN SEND THEM OUT INTO WAR AS SUPER HUMAN ANDROIDS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO LOLICON?!?!?! THEN WATCH THIS SHOW BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!! AND I WILL EVEN PROVIDE YOU WITH A LINK TO EACH SEASON!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!    GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:39 am

this here would be the pilot seasonhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qAmmFfkyP4
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!    GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:42 am

This here is the second season focusing more on Triella and her struggle with a normal person who is EVEN BETTER AT CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT (CQB) THEN SHE IS!
https://www.youtube.com/show/gunslingergirl2

Last edited by OztheOtherZachAndJosh on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!    GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 am

These last two OVA episodes are about Henrietta and rico just finishing up something then relaxing a bit. https://www.youtube.com/show/gunslingergirlova
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!    GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 am

AND BEFORE IM DONE!! I NEED TO DO SOME PICTURE SPAMMING!

Spoiler:
Gotta love henrietta and her P90
Spoiler:
Triella (my favorite) with her multi shot shotgun equipped with a Bayonette that is detachable and ready to use as a sword.(she also always has at least 4 knives with her)
Spoiler:
Claes doesn't do much for the SWA anymore because of issues with her trainer but she still needs a mention
Spoiler:
Angelica who uses a scoped automatic gun (i dont know which) is no longer in use for the SWA because of issues with her health
Spoiler:
This is all the girls together that work for the SWA

And of course because he is that awesome i will show a picture of Pinnochio. The boy who matches triella!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pinochio always has at least 20 knives on him and prefer not to use guns (especially against girls because of his traumatizing past) He works for an underground assassin's organization that the SWA is targeting amongst others.
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!    GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:27 pm

i wanted to know if it was possible to upload videos from my comp to this website...partially because i wanted to put these videos up for you guys also because i am going to be working on an AMV for this show and i dint want to have to post to youtube first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!    GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

GUNSLINGER GIRL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.O.S.T. The Manga Club :: Discussion Center :: Favorite Animes-
Jump to: