M.O.S.T. The Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.O.S.T. The Manga Club

A forum for members of Northampton High School's manga club MOST to gather and discuss...anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome party is awesome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia-"Juju"

Awesome party is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Awesome party is awesome   Awesome party is awesome EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:37 pm

so: for those of you that don't remember or don't know, I am throwing a MOST halloween party this weekend at my house!
Here's the info from the card

When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers “tis time for Halloween”
Halloween is coming and MOST needs a party!
Come to 21 Henshaw st. right across from the Campus center at 7 on the 29th at 7 pm. for an amazing time until 12 the next day
What’s Halloween without candy? If you expect to eat any you better bring some! Bring at least one bag of your favorite kind
At midnight exactly we will be watching Repo! The Genetic Opera at the Academy of Music so bring some money but it’s rated R so ask your parents!
It will be a co-ed sleepover but we may not be sleeping much
RSVP ASAP to Julia Burton in person (in pirate)

also: tickets for Repo! are $12. Dinner will NOT be provided Friday night, but their will be breakfast on Saturday!

So, any suggestions! Anything you'd particularly like to see there or do? Any suggestions for songs you'd like to be playing or movies or video games you'd like to see there?

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://northamptonscificlub.yolasite.com
Julia-"Juju"

PostSubject: Re: Awesome party is awesome   Awesome party is awesome EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 pm

ALSO

Guys (meaning Cat, Justyn, Josh, Barrett, Sophie, Danielle, and Cooper and anyone else I might be forgetting) YOU NEED TO TELL ME IF YOU ARE COMING OR NOT. THIS IS SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT.

TELL ME ASAP
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Awesome party is awesome   Awesome party is awesome EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:08 am

well i will be able to go tis just i cannot sleep over because my mom does not trust any teenager!! while i am there i might be able to convince her to let me sleep over if i can use someones phone but for now i am at a neutral attendance w/o staying the night
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Mel

Secretary_Mel

PostSubject: Re: Awesome party is awesome   Awesome party is awesome EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 am

PREGUNTALA TU MADRE!

Julia's dad is super intense and responsible, so he's there to keep us in check, and not do anything illegal. XD
Back to top Go down
Julia-"Juju"

PostSubject: Re: Awesome party is awesome   Awesome party is awesome EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:03 am

Je ne parle pas espagnol!!

Lol yeah he really is super responsible. If at some point you want to call your parents you could probably get him to talk to them :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome party is awesome   Awesome party is awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome party is awesome
Page 1 of 1