M.O.S.T. The Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.O.S.T. The Manga Club

A forum for members of Northampton High School's manga club MOST to gather and discuss...anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emoticon suggestions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Emoticon suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Emoticon suggestions?   Emoticon suggestions? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 pm

So I just cracked the code on how to add new emotes to the forums for us to use, so I wanted to know if anybody wanted anything specific added (or anybody wanted to make one to use!)

Oh yeah, this is gonna be awesome 8D
Back to top Go down
https://most.forumotion.net
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Emoticon suggestions?   Emoticon suggestions? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:06 am

IMA START MAKING EMOTS AS SOON AS third period comes round tomorrow... (i hate that class SO MUCH!!)
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Mel

Secretary_Mel

PostSubject: Re: Emoticon suggestions?   Emoticon suggestions? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 am

I was just about to say the same thing. XD Only instead of third period, it's whenever I can work up the effort to.
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Emoticon suggestions?   Emoticon suggestions? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:18 am

Well of course thats what i meant but i only have enough effort whenever im supposed to be doing something but don't wanna
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Emoticon suggestions?   Emoticon suggestions? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:01 am

Back to top Go down
AD_William

AD_William

PostSubject: Re: Emoticon suggestions?   Emoticon suggestions? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:27 pm

What size do they have to be? Do they have to be pixelwork or is smooth fine too? Are characters from anime/manga okay? I would do so many soul eater soul ones!
Back to top Go down
http://www.appendagechild.deviantart.com
Secretary_Bethany

Secretary_Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Emoticon suggestions?   Emoticon suggestions? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Really anything is fine, but I would keep the size 50x50 pixels or smaller. And anime/manga characters would be awesome :>
Back to top Go down
http://www.beezy63.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emoticon suggestions?   Emoticon suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Emoticon suggestions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.O.S.T. The Manga Club :: Discussion Center :: General Chat-
Jump to: