M.O.S.T. The Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.O.S.T. The Manga Club

A forum for members of Northampton High School's manga club MOST to gather and discuss...anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darker Than Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pen

Pen

Darker Than Black Empty
PostSubject: Darker Than Black   Darker Than Black EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Awesome, sad that it ended, was hoping for season 2 but very good anime, 26 episodes long so also a short anime.

I better hear from you Oz.
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

Darker Than Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than Black   Darker Than Black EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:54 am

ANOTHER AWESOME ONE BY PEN! And actually they did extend the series by a lot more than just one season but i can't find any sites that actually have all of them for free (because they are that awesome!) AND DUDE LOOK AT ME AVATAR OF COURSE ITS AWESOM!!
Back to top Go down
Pen

Pen

Darker Than Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than Black   Darker Than Black EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Pen

Pen

Darker Than Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than Black   Darker Than Black EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:09 pm

<3 July so much
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

Darker Than Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than Black   Darker Than Black EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am

I hated the death of april </3 and this new show makes Hei look like a terrible jerk!! (I don't know if I like that or not..)
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

Darker Than Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than Black   Darker Than Black EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:20 am

season 2 wasn't as good as the first one but it was still worth watching and great!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darker Than Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than Black   Darker Than Black Empty

Back to top Go down

Darker Than Black
Page 1 of 1