M.O.S.T. The Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.O.S.T. The Manga Club

A forum for members of Northampton High School's manga club MOST to gather and discuss...anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy (story mainly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

Final Fantasy (story mainly) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy (story mainly)   Final Fantasy (story mainly) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:21 am

Now i have recently started being interested in Final Fantasy so I would love this thread to be an informational one... In other words It would be great if everyone who knows anything about final fantasy would go over the story for me (and anyone else who wants to know) startiung from the beguinning, because it would be impossible for me to buy all the systems and games just to catch up. I know its alot so it will probably take some time and not everything has to be put in all at once. I would very much so appreciate this Smile
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Bethany

Secretary_Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy (story mainly)   Final Fantasy (story mainly) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Well, the nice thing about Final Fantasy is although the games are a "series" none of the stories actually intertwine. Each game has different characters, different worlds, different plots. The ones you usually hear about the most are from Final Fantasy VII (starring the wonderful Cloud Strife) onward.

I'd go into a long-winded plot summary of each game right now, but the laziness is taking over, so you'll have to wait for that.

Still, if you go here you can get character descriptions, plot summaries and all kinds of other good stuff. It's a fantastic resource.

I will say however that Final Fantasy is wonderful, the plots are great, the characters are fantastic, the graphics and music are great etc. I love Final Fantasy~ (Square Enix is an awesome company, they've got FF and Kingdom Hearts~)

Back to top Go down
http://www.beezy63.deviantart.com
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy (story mainly)   Final Fantasy (story mainly) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 am

Secretary_Bethany wrote:
I will say however that Final Fantasy is wonderful, the plots are great, the characters are fantastic, the graphics and music are great etc. I love Final Fantasy~ (Square Enix is an awesome company, they've got FF and Kingdom Hearts~)

I completely agree
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy (story mainly)   Final Fantasy (story mainly) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 am

I looked at the wiki page... and then I immediately closed it out...i think i would much rather wait to ask people at the next most meeting... however on the forum i will ask that If i only have an xbox and possibly a DS what FF game should i start with?
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Bethany

Secretary_Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy (story mainly)   Final Fantasy (story mainly) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Well, as far as what you start with it doesn't really matter too much. With a DS you can play FF3, FF Tactics (for the GBA, but obviously a those work with a DS), Dawn of Souls,FF4, and then XII: Revenant wings. The Xbox 360 can play FF11 (plus rise of the Zilart Treasures of Aht Urhgan, and Chains of Promathia, wings of the goddess all branching from FF11), FF13 and FF14. Of course that's the 360, and if it's not a 360 then....none.

You can't really play a lot of the main games (being the ones with just a number) but mostly the spinoffs. The most popular ones are for the playstation/playstation 2 (it's also nearly impossible to find a copy of FF7 that won't cost you a decent chunk of change OTL). There's a fair amount for the PSP, and everything before 7 are for the nintendo/super nintendo (although you can get anniversary copies of 1-6 for the PSP)

REMIND ME ON FRIDAY, WHEN IT WON'T REQUIRE ME TYPING, AND I CAN SHARE WITH YOU MY KNOWLEDGE OF FINAL FANTASY AND ITS WONDERS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beezy63.deviantart.com
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy (story mainly)   Final Fantasy (story mainly) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:28 am

HOLY SHIZZ THAT WOULD BE WONDERUL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy (story mainly)   Final Fantasy (story mainly) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy (story mainly)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.O.S.T. The Manga Club :: Discussion Center :: Favorite Games-
Jump to: