M.O.S.T. The Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.O.S.T. The Manga Club

A forum for members of Northampton High School's manga club MOST to gather and discuss...anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's Empty
PostSubject: Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's   Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:32 am

YO! i wanted to know if anyone would be willing to do some cosplays from these things with me! I didn't think it would be smart to just go and buy this stuff without a little friendly backup so im asking you guys!! i was planning on going as the male version of all the characters so no i will not do ne transgender stuff... OH ALSO! i really waned to go as either Hatsune or Zatsune Mikuo so if anyone wanted to do some combo thing with me where they either go as the opposite of what I am or hatsune/zatsune miku let me know!!
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's   Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:04 am

ALRIGHT! i have a list for the pairs that I would love!

First off:
Zatsune Mikuo
Zatsune Miku
Hatsune Mikuo
Hatsune Miku > These four can be any combination (as long as I am a guy in it) and note The mikuo's are the men and the zatsune's are the dark sexual sides of the hatsune's

Next:
Kasane Teto
Kasane Ted > These two must be a couple if cosplayed!! although t's a gender bend they still make the best couple in this project.

Third:
Kagamine Ren
Kagamine Len > I believe these two are twins if not extremely close siblings, but when i say close i mean close. This cosplay is almost as awkward as the Hitachin twins except its okay because it's a guy and a girl.

Finally:
All the others that i didn't mention because i didn't get to them (like GUMI)
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's   Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:22 am

Zatsune MikuVocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's B805277d3f320dbc40510a2ca2f388d01232500340_full

Hatsune MikuVocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's Hatsunemiku01

Hatsune MikuoVocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's 44a64eb14b918178a806cb37dc5f255a1232500961_full

Zatsune MikuoVocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's 231540 why isn't my picture for this one showing?

Kasane TetoVocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's UTAU___Kasane_Teto_by_Hanamio
Kasane TedVocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's 396e17ad90426f4b1a7160e50284f8841232500426_full

Kagamine RinVocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's Kagamine_rin45110
Kagamine lenVocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's Aa7617ef6fd7163920186a99e9b66e441245964416_full
Back to top Go down
Secretary_Mel

Secretary_Mel

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's   Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Oi, Josh. Sorry to be a spoil spot but cosplay discussions really need to go into the cosplay thread. TO make your own thread for a very specific cosplay is not only unfair to Zach, who tried to make a specific cosplay thread, but it also takes up space. Also, spoiler those pictures, we have people with slow computers here and you're killing them.
Back to top Go down
OztheOtherZachAndJosh

OztheOtherZachAndJosh

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's   Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Oh i didn't know a thread was already there >3 damn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's   Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's Empty

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid Megpoid and Utau cosplay's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.O.S.T. The Manga Club :: Discussion Center :: General Chat-
Jump to: